As our National Lockdown passes the halfway mark, you’re probably finding your rhythm in this new way of life. In between the busyness of daily chores, home-schooling and staying on top of work, we hope that you are finding some time to dream about the ways you want to improve home and family life when we come out on the other end? As the development team of Emberton Estate, some of the really important things in life, we believe, are family, friends, security, health, wellness and convenience. So, we decided to share our 21 reasons of why living at Emberton could be the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow. We invite you to dream with us and discover just 21 of the reasons why….
1. Dine out effortlessly – Emberton’s Clubhouse is home to Ray’s Kitchen restaurant and is within walking distance from homes.
2. There’s a history – the Clubhouse, which is now the beautifully designed restaurant and sales centre, is a restored 100-year, historic farmhouse.
3. A place to kid around – Emberton Estate boasts a beautiful kid’s play area outdoors, fit with jungle gyms and loads of space to exert their energy.
4. Hit the road – Enjoy a safe and carefree stroll or jog around the 3km dedicated pathways and trails.
5. Family first – this estate is designed around providing families with a secure place to call home.
6. Lap this lifestyle up – Boasting a heated lap pool for residents to enjoy all year round.
7. Fit and fun – Residents who enjoy being active will love using the tennis court and cricket nets.
8. School time – Emberton is zoned under the Winston Park region and therefore families benefit from living close to schools such as Winston Park Primary, Hillcrest Primary, Highbury and Curro.
9. A close network – Emberton Estate is not just about creating the perfect environment for families; it is an estate made up of a close-knit community.
10. Pets are welcome – Walk your dog along the numerous trails throughout the estate.
11. Space to grow – The beautifully designed homes throughout the estate are ideal for growing families with open-plan, modern interiors.
12. Back in a dash – Shopping trips are quick as Emberton Estate is situated only a few kilometres from shopping malls and convenient shops.
13. Carefree lifestyle – Security is paramount for all South Africans, Emberton Estate provides biometric gate access and solid boundary walls that create a secure lifestyle for all.
14. Refreshing design – Emberton Estate’s modern homes are situated in the heart of Hillcrest. Their design is not only refreshing and contemporary, but functional as they have incorporated features such as fibre to the home and prepaid meters.
15. Travel less, live more – Live within the centre of everything; where you can travel within a few minutes to schools, shopping centres and hospitals. It’s all right on your doorstep.
16. The inviting outdoors – KwaZulu-Natal boasts a warmer climate and has created a culture where individuals embrace the outdoors. Take your fitness to the next level with our uniquely designed outdoor gym.
17. Lock-up-and-go living – Professionals on the go love the effortless and secure lifestyle Emberton’s modern apartments offer.
18. The WOW factor – Emberton Estate’s freestanding homes leave homeowners in awe with the spacious interior feel and high ceiling designs. This is luxury family living in the heart of Hillcrest.
19. Location is everything – Hillcrest is a highly sought-after node within the upper Highway area. Emberton Estate is located close to the M13 highway and is less than 30-minutes away from Durban.
20. Investors dream – With only a R10 000 deposit required you can secure one of the available freestanding, duplex or apartment opportunities within Emberton Estate.
21. Flexible financing solutions – If you’re just short of a bond, speak to us! We will see what we can do to make your investment a reality.